Friday, May 12, 2006

Last Days

Yesterday was my last duty session for playcentre. It is a strange thing to think I won't be doing that for twelve months or so. Liam and I joined Miramar Playcentre when he was about nine months old, so our association has already been a long one. We've both made good friends. Liam has played extensively on most areas and I've done many different jobs in running the centre.
Madeline is already feeling very at home there (she would I suppose having visited from day one)

Most recently (currently even) I'm Co president which is proving hard to pass on. Still someone will probably step up once I've gone. It was difficult deciding to book our tickets on the 17 not the 18, Mays business meeting is the night of the 17 andI could have gone and .... but it's probably better that they get on with doing without me.

So its back to packing sorting and tidying with the movers arriving on monday morning to pack the stuff we're storing in NZ.

People for lunch now going to make bread...

No comments: