Monday, September 18, 2006

You need this at the fair.


Last week the state fair was on in Albuquerque so Richard took thursday off and we all went down. It's like a really good A&P show but we happened to be there on law enforcement day so there were armoured vechiles, tanks and officers of various sorts all over the place.

There was an Indian Pueblo village where we watched some Aztec dancers. Their costumes were bright with fabulous feathers.

We looked at animals and the kids did a McDonalds Farm activity in which they were farmers who havested, drove tractors collected eggs, milked a cow, sold their wares and got an ice block for their rewards. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anne Olsen said...

Looks really yummy Liam. Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

H loves Katy One Summer by Shona McRae, a book from when I was little. In it Katy goes to the A&P show her 4th birthday and has candyfloss. Katy says "today I am four and I have done everything."

I have been thinking about getting candyfloss for H & K's 4th birthday in February. I think I might very vaguely know someone with a candyfloss machine.